London, England

I HIRED THS COMPANY TO SHI MY STUFF FROM LONDON TO PAKISTAN, WHEN IT REACHED ME FINALLY, THE SUITACASES WERE TORN AND MY STUFF STOLEN.THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO AS OUR TRANSACTION IS FINISHED.

REALLY RUDE REPRESENTATIVES AND FRAUDSTERS!

THEY CLAIM ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT IT TAKES 4-6 WEEKS BUT IT TAKES MUCH LONGER. YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF YOUR STUFF SND GOODS ARRIVE IN ONE PIECE.

THEY WILL NEVER UPDATE YOU OR ADVISE YOU ON WHERE ARE YOUR ITEMS AND IF SOMETHING IS STOLEN THEY WILL NOT REFUND ANY DAMAGES AT ALL.PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS POOR LEVEL OF SERVICE!

Had an Experience with Pak Cargo Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "...The package was soaking wet. The packing tape was coming off like ribbons. And if it wasn't for the plastic airpillows that Walmart.com were nice enough to put in this..." Read more Estes Forwarding Worldwide - Late and damaged Estes Forwarding Worldwide "This is the worst shipping company I have ever work with!!! My order came two and a half hours after my time slot. When the man finally came with the..." Read more Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more Uship - Puppy scam Uship "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more