London, England

I HIRED THS COMPANY TO SHI MY STUFF FROM LONDON TO PAKISTAN, WHEN IT REACHED ME FINALLY, THE SUITACASES WERE TORN AND MY STUFF STOLEN.THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO AS OUR TRANSACTION IS FINISHED.

REALLY RUDE REPRESENTATIVES AND FRAUDSTERS!

THEY CLAIM ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT IT TAKES 4-6 WEEKS BUT IT TAKES MUCH LONGER. YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF YOUR STUFF SND GOODS ARRIVE IN ONE PIECE.

THEY WILL NEVER UPDATE YOU OR ADVISE YOU ON WHERE ARE YOUR ITEMS AND IF SOMETHING IS STOLEN THEY WILL NOT REFUND ANY DAMAGES AT ALL.PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS POOR LEVEL OF SERVICE!

Had an Experience with Pak Cargo Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

TSI Shipping - Moving Service Review from Wayne, Pennsylvania TSI Shipping "I have shipped my almost new mattress and Box springs with this company. They mentioned everything must be in boxes and they only handle boxes. So I spent $100 on..." Read more Uship Pitbull Puppies Review Uship "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..." Read more Eisenhardt Trading www.eisenhardt-trading.com Criminals Julian Insua, Vera Stahlke aka Vera Eisenhardt Raul Alvarez Eisenhardt "EISENHARDT-TRADING.COM In response to a malicious and fabricated posting by Eisenhardt Trading (Saniamiento SA) of Buenos Aires, Argentina against me, I wanted to set the record straight on who these..." Read more Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more